Now I remember why I stopped posting...pictures got soo frusterating to upload. I had more to post, but only one is showing up.
We got our first snow Jan 30. The girls only got to play out there for alittle while but they LOVED it. Its all icy now, so too dangerous to play. No school Monday and today there is a 2 hour delay, which is crazy since the roads are fine! The 2 hour delay also makes me miss my first Bible Study, which I was really looking forward to going again.
I think Ill play around and try to figure this picture thing out and post more updates later...
14 years ago

2 comments:
I LOVE THOSE GIRLS!!!
Also, post more preggo pics, little miss! Love you lots! :)
I've had trouble with the pictures too. It just gets annoying and makes things take SO much longer!
Hopefully I'll be able to figure it out. For now it's just easier to put everything on Facebook. :)
Post a Comment