6.12.09

Update

I thought since I was changing my backround it was about time to update pics too...Not sure what happened to blogging but pictures got harder to add...maybe its just me! I couldnt get them to change order so theyre random! Heres Tay trying to have a big belly like mommy.
Tay took these pics, 13 weeks

Silly face Maddy

Waiting for the windshield to clear up so we could leave this morning. Icy!!

At the Toys R Us Toys for Tots donation program this morning. They let the kids go in and donate a toy from $10-$30. They had coffee, donuts and goody bags for the kids too. Great program!! Poor kids had the sun in their eyes.

Auntie Sharon sent new Christmas jammies

Random pic of Maddy, pretty girl!

Tay made "Terrific Kid". She got her pic on the wall...Im so proud! :)

More updates later if I can figure out how to make this easier! Let me know if youre reading!! xoxo

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com