6.4.09

Weekend...

What a great weekend!
Especially my Bday. Woke up and got some beautiful flowers, chocolates, a little stuffed pup that Maddy picked out and a webcam. I had been wanting one for awhile, and especially now that were moving so far away Id love for family to be able to talk with the girls. I cant wait to test it out!
We went out to breakfast, took a bike ride along the beach, came home and took a rest then Eric and I headed out to the movies and saw I love you Man. Funny movie!

Taylor all ready for Spring in her sandals and sunglasses giving me a flower... Maddy and her silly faces!




Cant have boxes around and not play in them! :)



Trying to take a pic when the sun is in your face, not a good idea. Ops!

We took a bike ride along the beach...

Were flying!
Im going to miss the prettyness thats everywhere around us!










2 comments:

Jill said...

how FUN !!!! happy be-lated birthday

where you all moving too ??

Dawnisha said...

Thanks!
North Carolina. :)

 
Template by suckmylolly.com