24.4.09

April CM trip

Eric went to Coachella so the girls and I went "home" for the long weekend. Possums, shopping, girls lunch, more shopping, hanging out with family makes for a fun and interesting time. :)
Little boogers got in the house, but it didnt help the second time when the door was left open! They looked like ducks and dolphins so ofcourse we had to draw faces on them. Yes, I know, were weird...and Im ok with that! :)
Happy late Bday to meee from Lindsey. I got more goodies from her and ma but no pics.

Fashion Island

" Wasting" Nanas money. haha
Maddy and Miss Lindsey
Tucked in shirt into backwards shorts...its the new fasion!
And Tay. She dressed herself and wanted to pose this way. Its what 5 hours in a car will do to ya! ;)

1 comments:

Lauren said...

It was so good to see you. Thanks again for the cute clothes! :)
I can't believe your mom picked up that little critter! eeek!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com