Big Sur. The playground at one of the campsites. Soooo pretty! We just took pics at the playground though.
I just love this picture
Not so sure about being in there alone...
Julia Pfeiffer Burns State Park. Theres a beautiful small trail that leads the waterfall...
Really windy...
Crazy hair!
Taylor was ready to slay the dragons that were in the tunnel....
Soo pretty...

Really windy...
Crazy hair!
Taylor was ready to slay the dragons that were in the tunnel....
Soo pretty...





3 comments:
Wow! That looks beautiful! Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun! Camping is always food family time.
I like the crazy hair picture and the pumpkin riders! So cute. :)
Aw I wish I had known you kept this blog sooner! The girls are sooo cute! The picture of the two of them with their crazy hair is now my desktop background. :) Love you all!
Post a Comment