22.10.08

PWOC

In August I started going to Bible study at the church right down the street. Its been great, Im meeting lots of great Ladies, a few who live on my street...right across the street! Im embarrassed I havent met them sooner though.
I didnt care for the last book we read... http://www.4-womenonly.com/BooksStudies/ForWomenOnly/AbouttheBook/tabid/168/Default.aspx
Eric and I couldnt really relate. (Hes not taking the class with me, but we were supposed to ask our Husbands some questions at the end of the chapters)
We had a 2 week break and class started up again today. New book with a new group of Ladies...
New book...http://www.findinghopeinhim.com/books.html
Im excited, should be interesting. Involves more actually Bible reading which Im interested in.

The church offers free childcare which is amazing! The ladies are great with the kids. Taylor just looves it, shed go everyday if she could. Her class sings songs and does all kinds of crafts. I love hearing her sing and seeing what she has to bring home. I have a hard time getting her to leave.
Maddy is awhole different story. Oh how she HATES Tuesdays! Today was the worst. Turning red, screaming, throwing herself on the ground...not embarrassing at all! :/ Huge seperation anxiety! Im not sure how to handle it....any advice is welcomed!! I try every week and see how shell do. Everytime shell cry at first...somedays shell stop after awhile and some days theyll have to page me because she wont stop. I feel awful for leaving her while shes crying but I think its for the best. She has to learn to be away from me sometimes, I cant always be with her. Right?

Im thinking Ill be making more posts about Tuesdays. Wish us luck...and lots of prayers!!

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com