Went to the mall today...we dont go often. I dont appreciate the man at the little stand asking
me to come here and try a sample as Im holding my baby, pushing a stroller and trying to keep
my other kid from running into everyone while she hops along. Do I look like I want to come over
and chat with you!?
Hailey starts to get hungry so I pull out her snacks. Maddy thought it was a good idea to put
the little container in the cup holder and then it gets stuck...no more snack! Hailey gets louder
and I realize she also needs a diaper change. I thought I had some in my bag but of course I forgot
to restock. They should really have a store in the mall that sells diapers and wipes...and all
that kind of stuff, theyd make a killing!
Poor Maddy was such a good girl but Hay was screaming so we had to go. No play place. I promised we would come back another day and distracted her with McDs for lunch. Luckily a happy meal and the cutest big zooble it comes with made her happy. :)
Before all that happened we actually had a good time and found most of the things we went there for. Through out the day we ended up getting some fun stuff for Tays party and overall it was pretty
successful. Lots of things to get done and Im looking forward to all of it! Hopefully Ill get better
at taking pictues and get some posted!
6 days until Taylor is 7 and 10 days until her party! Woot Woot!!
14 years ago

1 comments:
Any sadness can be cured with McD's...so glad you got some cute stuff shopping. Her party will be a hit!! Can't wait to see pics and hear all about it! Love you guys so much!
Post a Comment