29.6.09



This is the view from the kitchen. We have a deck and stairs down to the "grass". Theres a whole bunch of trees back there for privacy but I think theyre kinda creepy. haha I dont like not being able to see whats back there. One of our neighbors have a nice tall fence back there. Im hoping we can get the owners to agree to put one up too, I think it would def up the value of their house. Right now theres a sad looking "fence" out there, but its not the safest thing to be around.

Notice the fly in the pic? HA! I tried to shoo him away and it didnt work but then I thought it was better this way. You guys could get a better feel of life here in bug city! The girls def need to toughen up! Ill have to get some pics of all the different kinds around here.

I do like our view though...when its daytime. It kinda feels like were in a tree house! :)

Back to unpacking...

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com