Aww, roses and chocolates for all his girls! Red bags from Jen...Youre the best!!
Im loving these owls/birds/turtles from Target! Theyre sooo adorable!! I have the owl towel in the backround, can you see it? hehe Showing off their new LPS friends! Hope everyone had a wonderful Valentines day...even if you dont celebrate it! XOXO
Oh my gosh the girls are SO gorgeous! Every time I look at them I can't believe how beautiful they are. They're going to be such heart breakers someday, especially on valentine's day. ;) And I'm so glad Eric is so great to you all too. :)
3 comments:
Awww! What a great hubby/daddy. And Layla has the skunk. Actually she's on skunk #2. dumb dogs :P
how CUTE & i LOVE that your hubby gets ALL his girls flowers, my daddy always did growing up. the girls are gettin SO big
Oh my gosh the girls are SO gorgeous! Every time I look at them I can't believe how beautiful they are. They're going to be such heart breakers someday, especially on valentine's day. ;) And I'm so glad Eric is so great to you all too. :)
Post a Comment