You try to wrap a blanket around her and it keeps falling and she says, "Maybe we should get a snuggie, they even have a hole for your arms!"
For those of you who havent seen the commercials...https://www.getsnuggie.com/flare/next?tag=EDSMGOTM
AND later when we were driving, out of no where she says "If we see a police car we can turn here (in a drive way). I ask her why we would do that and she says, "So we can blend in...if we have a blender!"
The stuff she comes up with!! Why she would ever think of blending in I have nooo idea! No more tv for awhile!!
14 years ago

2 comments:
OMG that is great! And I totally want a snuggie :P
O.M.G thats HYSTERICAL !!!! my sister got one for christmas, TOTALLLY something my grandma would of wanted. we always joke with her that she IS my grandma to a T !!!
Post a Comment