17.12.08

Small update

I guess Ill post a little update since its been awhile. I know posts arent as fun without pics, but the regular comp needs to be fixed before I can put anything on it. :(

Maddys Bday was great. Lots of fun presents and had a few friends over for cupcakes.

Paula, Gryphon and her brother David came to visit for a week. Twilight, shopping, crafts...good times! I already missed her 5 min after she left!

This Tuesday at Bible study Maddy only cried for a few min. YAY!! It always makes me sooo happy when things go smooth there.

We still need to finish Christmas shopping. We leave the 24th after work to go to CM for a week or so. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Potty training! Lots of accidents but more stickers too! :)

Thats about it for now. Time to go find some medicine for this headache...

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com