Im sooo excited! Eric found the charger last night, wooohooo!! It was in my bathroom bag...I never thought to look there. I missed tons of cute pics these past few days. Heres some
I took today...
Close up of her Scarecrow
Pumpkin toliet paper craft. (Where yours Paula!?) :)
Maddy being a "meow meow" this morning and Taylor showing off her butterfly she made at church.


And my flowers Eric got me yesterday. He said they were for being such a great wife, wonderful mommy and sooo beautiful! haha Ok, he didnt say that, but thats what he was thinking when he handed them to me. ;) Thanks Honeylove!

Its another beautiful day. Im making some carrot cake for the first time today. (So what if its from the box!) Smells yummy, hope it tastes just as good.


1 comments:
i saw this on my feedjit & thought ooo new stalkers, then i saw you stalk my blog & i was like WHO the heck is it .... lol
glad to see you blog, im addin you to my roll...better stay updated ;)
Post a Comment